Welcome to the career site of UN Women at Impactpool!
What is UN Women?
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women. A global champion for women and girls, UN Women was established in 2010 to accelerate progress on meeting their needs worldwide.
What UN Women offers?
- A leading global gender agency
Innovative programmes and in-depth expertise make UN Women a one-stop global center for advancing gender equality.
- A brilliant and diverse community of gender equality advocates
80% of UN Women posts are located in the field across 98 countries. Join more than 2000 people, representing over 150 different nationalities, working on challenging, global and highly rewarding initiatives.
- Real and meaningful work to empower women and girls around the world
UN Women works with governments and civil societies to design and implement laws, policies, programmes and services to enable women and girls to claim their rights and expand their opportunities.
What type of profiles are UN Women hiring?
- Regional Centre Directors
- Country Representatives
- Deputy Country Representatives
- Operations Managers
- Cluster Leaders
- Resource Mobilization
Specialist in priority areas:
- Violence Against Women
- Peace and Security
- Leadership and Participation
- Economic Empowerment
- National Planning and Budgeting
- Intergovernmental/Interagency processes and coordination
- Human Resources
- Facilities & Administration
What UN Women look for?
- Does making a difference motivate you?
- Are you selfless and driven to be a part of a bigger purpose in the service of humanity?
- Do you possess hope and strength of character to guide your zeal to make a difference in a complex world?
- Are you the type of person who will travel and work anywhere
- Do you thrive in an environment that is truly international and multicultural, which respects as well as promotes diversity and functions at its best through the efforts of teams of different people?
- UN Women want people with integrity. People who are fair, impartial, honest and truthful. UN Women want dynamic and adaptable persons who are not afraid to think creatively, to be proactive, flexible and responsive.
From now on, you will find all UN Women’s job advertisements at Impactpool, update your Impactpool profile to stay alerted when featured UN Women jobs are posted. Find information how to apply in the job advertisements. When sending your application, please indicate you find the opportunity at Impactpool.org.
Take a moment to watch UN Women’s career video: